To fulfill this commitment, we agree to provide you with the following services for your property in Istria:
• Dedicate ourselves to making the process of selling your home as easy and successful as possible.
• Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
• Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
• Understand your needs and respond quickly.
• Utilize our knowledge, resources and training to best serve you.
• Provide regular progress reports throughout the process and discuss comments received about your property with you
• Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make informed decisions.
• Make recommendations to enhance the marketability of your property.
Home Selling Tips
• Maintain the property in ready-to-show condition
• Ensure that the house is easily accessible to real estate professional (lock box and key).
• Try to be flexible in the scheduling of showings.
• When you are not at home, let an agent know how you can be reached in case an offer is received.
• If approached directly by a buyer who is not represented by a real estate professional, please contact the agent. Do not allow them into the property unescorted.
• Remove or lock up valuables, jewelry, cash and prescription medications.
• If possible, do not be present when the property is being shown.
• Securely pen-up pets, or take them with you.
• Be cautious about saying anything to buyers or their sales professional that could weaken your negotiating position, especially regarding price or your urgency to sell.
• Collect the business cards of the real estate professionals who preview and show your home, and pass them on to the agent.
• Let an agent know of any changes in the property’s condition that would need to be disclosed to potential buyers.
• Be available to review the list price and condition of your property with the agent if it has not sold in a reasonable period of time.
• Feel free to contact the agent at any time with questions or concerns.
How much is the agency commission?
Seller's commission amounts to 3% + VAT of the purchase price. VAT in Croatia is 25%.