This villa will bring you wellness and serenity. Every aspect has been meticulously planned to the smallest detail and regulated by contract. There are no uncertainties. When you stay at your villa you will experience comfort, relaxation, and genuine fun with family and friends. The project is to commence in September 2018 and to be completed by May 2019. Developer is building six independent villas, each with it's own pool, on a plot of land covering an area of almost 4,500m2. The total land area including the footprint of the house amounts to 763 sqm. The villa includes a ground floor measuring 80 sqm and a first floor measuring 70 sqm.
The villas are all located in the commune of Marčana, a charming area that is close to some of the most beautiful natural spots in Istria, such as Krnica, Rakalj, Šegotići, Peruški, Pavićini, and Kavran. Further away you’ll find Labin, Rabač, Rovinj, Fažana, Pula, Medulin and Kamenjak. Their position guarantees privacy and tranquility, whilst at the same time being close to major attractions and communities. In this way it is attractive to tourists and guarantees guests. In fact, Marčana is getting more popular with tourists each year. Arriving to your villa is also easy, driving from either the Slovenian border or from Pula, your villa is just a short trip from the new and fast A9 highway.
The following sites are located in the surrounding area:
- 7 km Raša bay
is the lower part of the Raša river valley; the bay is 12 km long and 1 km wide;
- 8 km Adventure Park Glavani
is the first amusement park of this type in Istria, it offers three tracks, a long zip line and a giant swing and
- 23 km Brijuni Islands
are a national park famous for the free ranging animals and the ruins of Roman villas.
International airport Pula is 18 km and the nearest entrance to the highway is 19 km. Distance to other cities: Pula
25 km, Rovinj
40 km, Trieste 122 km, Ljubljana 206 km and Zagreb 247 km.
Villas are both modern and elegant, and all have the following characteristics:
- Total living area up to 179m2
- 30m2 heated pool with lighting and stairs
- Zero electricity bills! The villas are autonomous and self sufficient. Three systems make this possible; photovoltaics placed on the roof generate enough energy, and a solar water heater and air-pump provide heating and cooling for the villa. When the villa is not in use, any excess electricity produced can be sold to the grid
- Underfloor heating and wall mounted fan coils
- Italian tiling
- Open plan kitchen and mini bar
- 30m2 heated pool with lighting and stairs
- Private Mediterranean garden and barbecue area
- Rainwater collector
- Spacious living room with fireplace
- Comfortable mattresses and pillows for a fantastic night’s sleep
- Glass railings on balconies and terraces
- 3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and a sofa bed in the lounge, so you can host up to 8 people
- Bluetooth speakers in the bathrooms
- Beautiful and functional interior design throughout
- Automated locks for easy guest management
- Fully furnished to a high standard
- Reinforced concrete foundations and stairs, brick walls and thermal insulation up to 15cm
- 2 private parking places
The villa includes a ground floor measuring 80 sqm and a first floor measuring 70 sqm. The ground floor includes a living room with kitchen and dining room, a toilet, a corridor, a summer kitchen and a storage space. The 1st floor comprises three bedrooms with bathrooms and a terrace. The house is facing southeast.
The infield comprises a lawn with automatic irrigation, heated pool 30 sqm, spacious sundeck, parking area and pool engine room. The total land area including the footprint of the house amounts to 763 sqm.
This house has a heating and cooling system, which consists of underfloor heating, fan coils, solar panels for heating of hot water and air source heat exchange pump.
Floors are covered with ceramic tiles.
The house comes with all furniture.
The yard includes two parking spaces.
The access road to the house is paved. House has an electricity supply, a water supply, an internet connection and a satellite TV antenna.
Level of Completion
It is estimated for house to reach "turnkey" phase until May 2019. Asking price of the house refers to the described level of completion.
The developer ensures you a consistent rental income. This is possible because with the Rental Guarantee, you’re not renting your villa to tourists, but to Developer's property management company. The Developer then sub rent your villa to tourists, looking after the marketing and bookings.
Developer is offering two possible rental incomes:
- Full Rental Guarantee: €30,000 p.a. Here you rent out your villa for a full year, getting 2 weeks complimentary stay (excluding July and August).
- Summer Rental Guarantee: €25,000 p.a. Here you rent out your villa for the summer season, from June to September, and for the rest of the year you are free to use it.
Full Management Guarantee
To enjoy your rental income with minimal effort and cost, the Developer is offering
the Full Management Guarantee. Here you have trusted and professional staff not just looking after the bookings, but also taking care of the guests and the villas. So, you don’t need
to think about:
- Welcoming guests;
- Cleaning and laundry;
- Gardening and pool maintenance;
- 24/7 guest management;
- Fixing and covering any damages caused by the guests.